Sirius has taken the wraps off of the new Sirius Stiletto 2, Here is the breakdown of the features and highlights:
* Store 100 hours of content
* The Stiletto 2 is smaller (1.9" x 4.3" x 0.6") and lighter (4.3 oz)
* Enhanced 802.11 b/g WiFi now supports commercial hotspots (username/password options now available)
* MicroSD slot for expandable MP3 storage
* Support for any Windows Media-based music store
* Sirius Replay, which allows users to pause, rewind and replay 60 minutes of live radio programming
* Radio Replays - stored music broadcasts from your favorite music channels that create "virtual channels" - these are available even when you have no WiFi or Sirius signal (awesome)
* Altec Lansing will supply new antenna headphones (model # AHP202SIR) for the Stiletto 2. Featuring 30mm drivers and an adjustable headband for increased comfort.
* Battery life: 4 hours live satellite, 10 hours WiFi, 20 hours of pre-recorded content
* MSRP: $349.99 (vehicle kit: $49.99; executive system: $149.99)
* The Sirius Stiletto 2 will be available in Fall 2007
There also is a video available online that can be found here . Sirius is yet to announce the official release date, but they speculate is should be out sometime this upcoming fall.