Subscriber Acquisition Costs was $113 per new sub
Revenue up to $126 million
first quarter 2006 revenue was up 193% to $126.7 million from $43.2 million in the year-ago quarter.
SIRIUS reported a net loss of $458.5 million, or $0.33 per share, for the first quarter of 2006, compared to a net loss of $193.6 million, or $0.15 per share, in the first quarter of 2005.
The adjusted net loss per share, or net loss per share excluding equity charges, was $0.13 in the first quarter 2006 as compared to an adjusted net loss per share of $0.12 in the first quarter of 2005.
Here is a quick recap:
* Over 6.2 million subscribers at year-end
* Average monthly churn of approximately 1.8%
* SAC per gross addition approaching $110
* Total revenue to exceed $600 million
* Adjusted loss from operations of approximately ($565) million,
reflecting the impact on total SAC of more robust subscriber growth
than previously expected
* SIRIUS' first quarter of positive free cash flow, after capital
expenditures, could be reached as early as the fourth quarter of 2006
* Total revenue for 2007 of approximately $1 billion
* SAC per gross addition for 2007 to decline further from the 2006 level
* Positive free cash flow, after capital expenditures, for full-year 2007
* Total revenue for 2010 of approximately $3 billion
* Free cash flow for 2010, after capital expenditures, of approximately