If you have an S50 and some logos and voice tags are missing, after the channel update this past week here is how to fix it.
1) Downloaded the updated version of My Sirius Studio HERE
2) Shut down the S50
3) Connect S50 to your PC via the USB cable
4) Open My SIRIUS Studio software, let the program recognize the S50.
5) Keep the S50 connected to your PC for an hour or so
6) If you do not want to wait an hour, go in my SIRIUS Studio click on file then go to device settings, you can click Restore Factory Defaults, if you do not mind clearing all the content on your S50 this will work, but it WILL REMOVE all Mp3s you have saved..
7) Power off the unit then re-dock the unit in the Car kit..
If when you put the S50 back in the car kit any you only get some stations, undock, remove power to dock, remove battery from S50. Then put batter back in, redock, then plug power back in to docking station.